Workforce Development Board
The Coconino County Workforce Development Board is the advisory group appointed by the Coconino County Board of Supervisors to provide direction and policy guidance to workforce partners designated in the 2014 Federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
Workforce Development Board Meeting Calendar
Workforce Development Board Meetings are typically held from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM at the Health and Community Services Building (Ponderosa Room) 2625 N. King St. Flagstaff, AZ 86004. Please see the above calendar for scheduled meeting dates in 2017.
Agendas & Minutes
The Coconino County Workforce Development Board serves as a strategic leader and convener of local workforce development system stakeholders.
The local Board partners with employers and the workforce development system to develop policies and direct investments to support workforce system strategies and support regional approaches including local and regional Sector partnerships and career pathways, and high quality, customer centered service delivery and service delivery approaches.
- Local Workforce Development Plan Template 2016
- Workforce Development Board Bylaws
- Workforce Development Board Member Roster
- Arizona State Integrated Workforce Plan
- Workforce Arizona Council - Service Integration Policy
- Workforce Arizona Council - Local Governance Policy
- Workforce Arizona Council - One-Stop Delivery System Policy
- Workforce Arizona Council - One-Stop Certification Policy
- Coconino Workforce Business Plan 2014 - 2017
- Coconino County Workforce Business Plan 2017-2021 DRAFT
Your Connection to the Workforce.
Serving Employers, WIOA Youth, Adult & Dislocated Workers with funding from the DOL.
Equal Employment Opportunity Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.