Clerk of the Superior Court
The Clerk of the Superior Court and the Courts will closed on November 23rd and November 24th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Please have a safe and happy holiday!
Quesionnaires for the next pool of jurors are being sent out. Please fill out and mail in the questionnaire or submit it electronically through the juror information page. Any requests to be excused must include the required documentation. Do not report until you receive a summons.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Clerk of the Superior Court's Office, which was established by the Arizona Constitution as one of several elected offices with specific and special duties, serves as the official record keeper and financial officer for the Superior Court. The functions of the Clerk of the Court are far-reaching, satisfying more than 500 state statutes and court rules. Among the roles that the Clerk of the Superior Court's Office was created to perform are:
- Provide the public, court, media, and the legal community access to all records of the Superior Court in Coconino County
- Attend each Superior Court session to record the actions of the court
- Be the first stop in initiating a Superior Court action in civil, criminal, juvenile, probate, adoption, or domestic relations matters
- Collect and disburse court-ordered fees, fines, and victim restitution in an expedient manner
- Receive, distribute, and preserve official court documents
- Store exhibits for all court cases
- Issue and record marriage licenses
- Process all records in juvenile dependency, delinquency, severance, and adoption cases
- Process passport applications
- Act as Jury Commissioner to establish a pool of jurors for trial in Superior Court and Justice Court cases, and for grand jury for the Superior Court and State Court
Looking for a form or what was filed in a case?
The Law Library, located at the Coconino County Courthouse, has all types of forms for filing.
Public Access is a web site maintained by Arizona Supreme Court that tracks the filings of cases that are open to the public.