Healthy Families Arizona
Healthy Families is a credentialed, home-based, voluntary program serving families during pregnancy and after the birth of the baby. Program services are designed to strengthen families during the first five years of a child’s life when vital early brain development occurs. Healthy Families is a program dedicated to supporting families in their quest to be the best parents they can be.
The Healthy Families Arizona program will help you:
- Be prepared for your baby's birth
- Be a successful parent
- Communicate with and understand your baby
- Help your child lean about the world through play
- Family centered and culturally sensitive
- Free and voluntary
- Non-judgmental and supportive
- Strictly confidential.
For Further Information
If you would like more information regarding eligibility and participation, please contact us at (928) 679-7216.
|Eve Wolters||Program Manager||928-679-7216||2625 N. King St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
|Laura Giacobbee||Family Assessment Worker||928-679-7208|| 2625 N. King St.
|Vivian C. Hyden||Family Support Specialist||928-608-6108 ext. 7296||467 Vista Ave.
Page, Arizona 86040
- Healthy Families Arizona
- Healthy Families America
- If you are interested in participating, please fill out the consent form by clicking here and email it back to us. Once we receive it, a representative from the program will be in touch.
- We look forward to working with you and your baby!
Funding for Healthy Families is provided by Arizona Department of Child Safety, Prevention and Family Support