BBE Course Description
Classroom-Based Business Development Course
Call early for a registration packet. Seating is limited to 12 participants.
|Duration||Fee||Dates & Hours
|$125||Spring 2018 Training
6 PM - 9 PM,
Jan. 16, 23, 30,
Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27,
Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27,
Future Training Dates (Tentative):
* Summer '18 May 15 - Apr. 3
|County Health and Community Services Building
2625 N. King St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
(1 block East of Fourth St.,
North of 7th Ave.)
Coconino County Community Services partners with the Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to facilitate our 36-hour, 12-week classroom-based small business development training. We utilize the Centro Business Planning App and Workbook to assist budding entrepreneurs assessing business idea feasibility and existing owners stabilizing and/or growing their existing small businesses. The objective of the course is to help you develop a well-reasoned business plan to secure needed capital and successfully launch and/or grow the small business of your dreams. The class registration fee is only $125, and income-based partial (50%) scholarships may also be available.
Summary Outline of Classes
Click here for a Summary Outline of the BBE 12-Week Program.
- Business Idea Validator - This worksheet will be used for an in class exercise that will assist the student through steps to evaluate the feasibility of their business idea.
- Centro Business Planning App - This Android based application will allow the participant to work through the business planning process from start to a rough plan.
- Centro Client Workbook - The client workbook complements the Centro Planning App with additional exercises that refine the business idea and planning process.
- G Suite (also known as Google Apps) - The class will make use of G Suite for presentations, spreadsheets and general word processing.
For more information see the BBE training flyer.
To enroll online for the next BBE course click here to access the application. You must download the fillable PDF to your computer, complete all fields, and click "Submit" at the end (DO NOT complete fields within your browser, the app will not submit properly).
If you have any questions or to receive an application via email attachment, please contact Special Projects Program Manager Scott Neuman (928-679-7463), VISTA Robin Ferrel (928-679-7466), or Administrative Manager Rosie Wear (928-679-7426).