BBE Course Description
Classroom-Based Business Development Course
Call early for a registration packet. Seating is limited to 12 participants.
|Duration||Fee||Dates & Hours
|$125||Summer 2017 Training
6 PM - 9 PM,
May 16, 23, 30,
June 6, 13, 20, 27,
July 11, 18, 25,
Aug. 1, and 8.
Future Training's Planned Dates:
* Fall 2017 Sept. 5 - Nov. 21
|County Health and Community Services Building
2625 N. King St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
(1 block East of Fourth St.,
North of 7th Ave.)
Coconino County Community Services partners with the Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to facilitate our 36-hour, 12-week classroom-based small business development training. We utilize the Centro Business Planning App and Workbook to assist budding entrepreneurs assessing business idea feasibility and existing owners stabilizing and/or growing their existing small businesses. The objective of the course is to help you develop a well reasoned business plan to secure needed capital and successfully launch and/or grow the small business of your dreams. The class registration fee is only $125, but need-based partial scholarship may also be available.
Summary Outline of Classes
For a Summary Outline of Classes view the 12 Week Program.
- Business Idea Validator - This worksheet will be used for an in class exercise that will assist the student through steps to evaluate the feasibility of their business idea.
- Centro Business Planning App - This Android based application will allow the participant to work through the business planning process from start to a rough plan.
- Centro Client Workbook - The client workbook complements the Centro Planning App with additional exercises that refine the business idea and planning process.
- G Suite (also known as Google Apps) - The class will make use of G Suite for presentations, spreadsheets and general word processing.
For more information see the BBE training flyer, or to register contact Special Projects Program Manager Scott Neuman (928-679-7463).