Wills and Probate

Informal Probate (Appointing a Personal Representative)
On the form printouts, cross out "Yavapai County" and write in "Coconino County". We use this packet in Coconino County.

Transferring Title to Property in a Small Estate After a Death

Understanding Wills and Trusts

Wills - enter your public library card number when it asks for it


Living Will

Health Care Power of Attorney

Mental Health Care Power of Attorney