Click to Home
HomeContact Us
Email PagePrint Page
Go To Search
Forms and Resources

To apply for any assistance please print and fill out the Intake Form below. Please do not date the application until you come into the office.
Intake Form

Take note of the documents necessary to apply when you come into the office. Only original documents are accepted:
    Flagstaff Intake Documents Required
    Fredonia Intake Documents Required
    Page Intake Documents Required
    Williams Intake Documents Required

Self Sufficiency Assessment
Authorization for Release of Confidential Information

The Move-in Confirmation form is used when you are moving into a new apartment. Applicant fills out the top portion and the bottom is filled out by new landlord.
Move-In Confirmation Form 

The following is a lease agreement that can be used if you don’t have one with your landlord. A current lease is required for rental assistance. 

Residential Lease Agreement 

If you have recently started a new job and have not yet received a paycheck, please have your new employer fill out the Employment Verification Form below.

Employment Verification Form

If you have been unemployed in the last 30 days please fill out the Work History Form below with the companies you have applied to for work.

Work History Form

Discount Programs
Telephone Assistance Program (TAP) - Please note the Doctor’s Form included in this application that needs to be submitted to apply for the TAP Program. 

TAP application

Lifeline Telephone Discount Form

Senior Telephone Discount Form

Please find below a current list of some housing apartments in Flagstaff. 

Housing Directory

Please find below a current list of Flagstaff’s Local Service Providers. 

Resource List 

To apply for the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) (Formerly Food Stamp Program) click on the link above, then click on “Begin Now” to start applying.

Connect With Us Online