Clerk of the Board

Areas of Service

The clerk of the board serves the Board of Supervisors and citizens of Coconino County in the following areas:
  • Administrative functions for clerk of the board and Board of Supervisors
  • Board of Equalization
  • Boards and commissions
  • Claims
  • Meeting management
    • Agenda management
    • Meeting scheduling for official Board meetings
  • Official record
    • Keeping minutes (record of meetings)
    • Official board files
  • Records request and research
  • Special event liquor licenses
    • Liquor license application fees
  • Special taxing districts

Open Meeting Laws & Disclosure Notices

It is public policy of this state that meetings of public bodies be conducted openly and that notices and agendas be provided for such meetings which contain such information as is reasonably necessary to inform the public of the matters to be discussed or decided. Accordingly, Arizona's Open Meeting Law must be construed in favor of open and public meetings.

Board of Supervisors Meeting Information

Use the documents below to help you learn more about the Board of Supervisors' meetings:

County Public Documents

Notice of Reclassification of Residential Property

The Final Letter informing property owners of the “Reclassification” of their property was mailed on May 17, 2019.
According to statute, property owners can appeal the reclassification within 30 days of mailing using the above Property Tax Classification Appeal Form for Tax Year 2019.