Clerk of the Board
Meetings, Agendas, Packets and Minutes (Board of Supervisors):
Board of Equalization Information:
NOTICE OF CHANGE PETITION FOR REVIEW
Liquor license applications are provided by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control: https://azliquor.gov/forms.cfm
The County has fees for processing liquor licenses.
- Permanent liquor licenses and/or a transfer of owner is $330 - they require a posting at the business location and a public hearing by the Board of Supervisors
- Acquisition of control liquor licenses has a fee of $192 - they do not require a posting or public hearing; however, do go on the Board of Supervisors' meeting agenda for a recommendation
These applications above are submitted to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control and the state sends them to the County for a recommendation.
Special event liquor licenses and extension of premise/patio permit liquor license applications are submitted to the County first (if outside a city jurisdiction). Staff reviews those applications, makes a recommendation and provides the signed application back to the applicant for the applicant to submit to the state. The County has fees for these applications.
- Special Event for profit liquor license applications are $125, special event for profit applications on county property such at Ft. Tuthill County Park is $275. Those on County land also require a Certificate of Insurance to be provided with the application when submitting to the County.
- Special Event Non-profit applications on and off county property are $75
- Temporary Extension of Premise/Patio Permit applications are $125. Permanent Extension of Premise/Patio permit applications are $192 and need to go on the Board of Supervisors' agenda for recommendation.
- To file a claim against the County, please refer to Arizona Revised Statutes 12-82.01 which outlines the process for bringing a claim against a public entity. We do not provide claim forms. Please be as specific and detailed as possible in providing information relative to the incident. Attach copies of any estimates, bills or receipts relevant to the claim.
- Claims (accident) can be sent to the Clerk of the Board at 219 E. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Attach supporting documents to your claim such as photos, quotes, receipts.
- Legal Claims: If legal claims need to be served to the Clerk of the Board's Office, please call ahead to (928) 679-7145.
Boards and Commissions:
Special District Information:
Open Meeting Law:
It is public policy of this state that meetings of public bodies be conducted openly and that notices and agendas be provided for such meetings which contain such information as is reasonably necessary to inform the public of the matters to be discussed or decided. Accordingly, Arizona's Open Meeting Law must be construed in favor of open and public meetings.