- Your Government
- Board of Supervisors
- Clerk of the Board
Clerk of the Board
Meetings, Agendas, Packets and Minutes (Board of Supervisors):
- Agendas, minutes, and packets
- Notice of Public Meetings for Board of Supervisors, Board of Equalization, Board of Deposits, Flood Control District Board of Directors, Health District Board of Directors, Jail District Board of Directors, Library District Board of Directors and Tusayan Lighting District Board of Directors
- Recordings from April 14, 2020 to the present
Board of Equalization Information:
NOTICE OF CHANGE PETITION FOR REVIEW
- The Assessor's Office is mailing out Notice of Change for Real Property TY 2023 on September 23, 2022. The deadline to appeal to the Board of Equalization is October 18, 2022. Appeals to the Board of Equalization can be dropped off at our office, 219 E. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, by 5:00 p.m. or mailed with a postmark date of October 18, 2022 to the Clerk of the Board. The instructions and form to appeal can be found here:
Liquor license applications are provided by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control: https://azliquor.gov/forms.cfm
The County has fees for processing liquor licenses.
- Permanent liquor licenses and/or a transfer of owner is $330 - they require a posting at the business location and a public hearing by the Board of Supervisors
- Acquisition of control liquor licenses has a fee of $192 - they do not require a posting or public hearing; however, do go on the Board of Supervisors' meeting agenda for a recommendation
These applications above are submitted to the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control and the state sends them to the County for a recommendation.
Special event liquor licenses and extension of premise/patio permit liquor license applications are submitted to the County first (if outside a city jurisdiction). Staff reviews those applications, makes a recommendation and provides the signed application back to the applicant for the applicant to submit to the state. The County has fees for these applications.
- Special Event for profit liquor license applications are $125, special event for profit applications on county property such at Ft. Tuthill County Park is $275. Those on County land also require a Certificate of Insurance to be provided with the application when submitting to the County.
- Special Event Non-profit applications on and off county property are $75
- Temporary Extension of Premise/Patio Permit applications are $125. Permanent Extension of Premise/Patio permit applications are $192 and need to go on the Board of Supervisors' agenda for recommendation.
- To file a claim against the County, please refer to Arizona Revised Statutes 12-82.01 which outlines the process for bringing a claim against a public entity. We do not provide claim forms. Please be as specific and detailed as possible in providing information relative to the incident. Attach copies of any estimates, bills or receipts relevant to the claim.
- Claims (accident) can be sent to the Clerk of the Board at 219 E. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Attach supporting documents to your claim such as photos, quotes, receipts.
- Legal Claims: If legal claims need to be served to the Clerk of the Board's Office, please call ahead to (928) 679-7145.
Boards and Commissions:
- Boards and Commissions
- Application to serve on a Board or Commission: https://www.coconino.az.gov/FormCenter/Clerk-of-the-Board-17/Application-for-County-Boards-Commission-101
Special District Information:
Open Meeting Law:
It is public policy of this state that meetings of public bodies be conducted openly and that notices and agendas be provided for such meetings which contain such information as is reasonably necessary to inform the public of the matters to be discussed or decided. Accordingly, Arizona's Open Meeting Law must be construed in favor of open and public meetings.
- Arizona Attorney General Agency Handbook
- Open Meeting Law Resources: https://www.azag.gov/complaints/omlet/omlet-info