Helping You Succeed
Looking for ways to brush up on your employment skills and training for your ideal job? Look no further! Our resource center offers job seekers the most professional ways to get your job search underway.
From networking to creating a winning resume, Career Services is here to provide you with the tools you need to succeed with your job search. Check out our Adult Events page for more information.
If you're a young adult between the ages of 18-21, or know someone who fits that description, share our Young Adult Program page.
- been laid off, or received a letter of lay off?
- worked for a company that closed its doors?
- been self-employed, but the economy has put you out of work?
- lost the support of your sole provider and are re-entering the workforce?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, check out the Laid Off? link to find out about special programs and services.
Services We Provide
We offer many services to our customers, including:
- Career interest, skills assessments with interpretation
- Goal setting for your career
- Job outlook information
- Job search preparation: networking, career portfolio, and job application tips
- Job search workshops
- Labor market information
- Local job fairs and local employer events in Coconino County
- Personal one-on-one career advisement with a Workforce Specialist
- Resume writing and interviewing assistance
Providing Skill-Based Learning
How does Career Services assist job seekers in employment goals and training?
- Assistance in registering with the AZ Job Connections (AJC)
- Tips for developing your career portfolio - Create a winning resume, make your own business cards, cover letters that sizzle, and learn how to sell yourself to employers
- Interview skills seminar, application and resume writing tips, job search communications, investigating the job market, professionalism skills, creating a budget, time management, and many more workshops to help you succeed with your job search
- Job skills assessments
- Learn to market yourself to top employers in Coconino County
- Online Job Search
- Short-term training
- Work one-on-one with a Workforce Development Specialist toward securing the job you want with the most up-to-date career building skills
Contact Coconino County Health and human Services Career Services today at 928-679-7400 or 877-358-6714 or by email to see how we can partner with you to write your success story.
Your Connection to the Workforce
Serving Employers, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Youth, Adult & Dislocated Workers with funding from Department of Labor.
Equal Opportunity Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.