Case Management - Financial Assistance and Education
Community Action Agency Program
Coconino County Health and Human Services, Community Services vision is to empower clients to be self-sufficient in all areas of their lives. With this in mind we provide Financial Assistance and partner it with Financial Education through workshops that focus on many topics such as budgeting and creating a savings plan, credit/credit cards, paying down debt, and so much more! These classes empower residents to take back their life by managing their money. In addition, as a Community Action Agency, we fill in service gaps so that critical needs can be met and provide linkages to resources that otherwise would be inaccessible.
Financial Coaching Sessions
One-on-one Financial Volunteer Coaches are available through the Keys to Prosperity Program
Are you worried about how to pay your monthly bills?
Do you feel a lack of control over your money and life?
Do you need financial tools to increase your decision making ability, confidence and knowledge of your financial picture?
- Discover your money beliefs and habits and how they contribute to your financial circumstances.
- Learn to use a Savings and Spending Plan as a way to address the stress over how your bills will be paid.
- Other topics that can be covered: Credit Card debt, student loans, credit score/report.
- Learn money management tools to feel empowered and more control over your finances.
- Learn practices to move your thinking from a way of living that includes borrowing and debt to a way of thinking that includes being your own banker and living a prosperous life.
- Learn what it means to have a relationship with money, how technology has distanced you from your money and how that has impacted your financial circumstances.