Health and Human Services Reports
Following the 2020 Community Health Assessment, Coconino County Health and Human Services (CCHHS) worked with our community partners to develop a 2022-2026 Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). The plan focuses on the work being undertaken in Coconino County in six priority areas: Behavioral Health, Child Care, Housing, Food Security, Transportation, and Income. CCHHS is excited to launch a dashboard that tracks our collective progress in addressing these health priorities. The dashboard can be accessed here and will be updated on a quarterly basis.
There is a lot of information in the dashboard! Here are some navigation tips:
- For each strategy, you are able to scroll to the right to see status, implementation partners, and updates, as well as the structure of which goal and objective the strategy falls under.
- By clicking on a strategy, information about that strategy will appear in the left pane.
- To focus on a particular priority area, utilize the Category Selection dropdown on the far left of the dashboard.
This tool is intended to provide the community with insight into the work that is being done by our many community partners across Coconino County to improve health and wellness and to reduce health disparities.
- Community Needs Assessment Survey Results for 2024
- Community Needs Assessment Service Provider Survey Results for 2024
- Community Action Agency Client Survey Results
- Coconino County Health Improvement Plan 2022 - 2026
- Community Needs Assessment January 2021
- Community Health Assessment December 2020
- Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Annual Report 2018
- CityMatCH Well Woman, Well Communities 2020 Initiative
- Health Assessment Update 2016
- Coconino County Health and Human Services Strategic Plan 2022 - 2026
- Coconino County Health and Human Services Strategic Priorities 2022 - 2026
- Operational Priorities October 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020
- Staff Assessment of Programming August 22, 2019 (includes a program directory)
- Coconino County Health and Human Services Health Disparities Newsletter Q4
- Coconino County Health and Human Services Health Disparities Newsletter Q3
- Medical Examiner's Office Annual Report 2022
- Medical Examiner's Office Annual Report 2021
- Medical Examiner's Office Annual Report 2020
- Medical Examiner's Office Annual Report 2019
- Medical Examiner's Office Annual Review 2018
- NewOverdose Fatality Review Annual Report 2023
- Overdose Fatality Review Annual Report 2019
- Opioid Poisoning and Abuse Among Coconino County Residents June 2017
- Injuries and Deaths Related to Substance Abuse in Coconino County 2012-2016
The CCHHS website is designed to provide users with quick and easy access to the wide range of information and data available from CCHHS. Please complete the CCHHS Data Request Form when seeking information not found on our website.