There will be no Bond or Override Elections for the school Districts in 2019
The school district governing board may hold a bond election for such purposes listed in the statutes A.R.S. 15-491.
- To locate or change the location of school buildings
- To purchase or sell school sites/lots of buildings
- To build or renovate school buildings
- To improve school grounds
- To supply school buildings with furniture, equipment and technology
- To purchase pupil transportation vehicles
- To liquidate any indebtedness already incurred for such purposes
- To lease for five or more years, as lessor or as lessee, school buildings or grounds
For further information on bonds and bond elections, refer to the A.R.S. Title 35, Chapter 3, Article 3.