- Commissary orders are limited to $80.00 total per week. Inmate commissary orders are delivered once a week.
- Every inmate in our custody is offered three meals a day through our regular kitchen services, and inmates may purchase additional authorized food items through commissary food
- Each inmate receives basic hygiene items when they initially arrive. They receive a toothbrush, toothpaste, bar of soap and stick of deodorant which in general last 1-2 weeks, depending on the person.
- Additional hygiene items are available through commissary orders. These items include shampoo, conditioner, lotion, chap stick, nail clippers, hair grease, Tylenol, ibuprofen, etc. Costs typically range from $0.30-$5.00, depending on the item.
- Indigent kits are available to inmates who do not have money on their accounts through commissary orders. These kits include toothbrush, toothpaste, a normal sized soap bar, 4 oz bottle of shampoo, small deodorant, two pencils, six pieces of paper and two pre-stamped envelopes. These kits can be ordered every two weeks.
- When an inmate is initially booked into our facility, they are able to keep their socks and underwear and, if they are wearing one, a white t-shirt. All other clothing goes into their property.
- Inmates may purchase other clothing through commissary to include t-shirts, underwear, socks, sweatshirts, and shoes. These items vary in price. T-shirts (depending on size) generally cost from $4-$7. Underwear generally cost $3-$6. Socks cost $1.60. Sweatshirts cost from $10.00-$16.00. Shoes cost $17.
- Friends / family can order commissary items for an inmate through a third party vendor Access Securepak (phone number 1-800-546-6283). There are 6 "kits" that you can choose from. Most of these kits are food items; however there is one kit that includes some hygiene items and one kit that is a "writing pack." There is no clothing "kit." The limit for these orders also is $80.00. Please be aware that these kits usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive at our facility.