Health and Wellness Clinic
Low-cost, clinical and preventative health services and immunizations to meet your essential healthcare needs.
- The Health and Wellness Clinic is offering flu vaccinations and COVID-19 shots at 2625 N King St, Flagstaff. For information and appointments , call (928) 679-7222.
- Click here for current Coconino County Health and Human Services Announcements and Events.
- Services available on sliding scale fee basis
- No one is turned away for inability to pay
- Most health insurance is accepted, including AHCCCS
- Service Fees
- Notice of Privacy Statement
Please bring your insurance card and arrive 10 minutes early to complete paperwork, download the relevant form(s) below, complete and bring with you to your appointment
- Immunization appointments:
- Bring all immunization records
- School Sports Physicals:
- Arizona guide to immunizations required for entry: K-12
- Access you or your child's immunization records without a trip to the doctor's office for free here.
- COVID-19 Information
- Flu Information
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Information
2625 N King St
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Call to make an appointment
Phone: (928) 679-7222
Toll-Free: (877) 679-7272
(se habla espanol)
Fax: (928) 679-7351
Monday - Thursday
7 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 6 p.m.