Health and Human Services
Announcements and Events
- Coconino County Health and Human Services Offices will be closed October 4th from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Mobile Vaccination Events - Health and Human Services will be offering mobile vaccination events on Oct. 2, 9, 13, 14, and 18 at various locations throughout the County. For more information on locations, times and what vaccinations are available click here.
- Flu Shots - The Health and Wellness Clinic will be offering flu shots on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 2625 N King St, Flagstaff from Sept 19 - Nov 8 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments available, call (928) 679-7222, walk-ins welcome. For more information on flu click here.
- Community Health Survey - We are conducting a survey to get your opinion about community health and needs in Coconino County. The results of this survey, along with other collected information, will be used to identify the most pressing concerns and where we should focus our work through community action. Your feedback and opinions are greatly appreciated. Take survey in English or Spanish.
- You may qualify for lower internet rates! - The Affordable Connectivity Program is an Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that helps connect households struggling to afford internet service. To learn more and if you qualify click here.
- Virtual Event on caring for someone with dementia - Learn skills that can help you stay strong, healthy, resilient, and positive as you navigate your caregiving journey with healing and hope at our Finding Meaning and Hope series. Series runs from Sept 20 - Nov 22 on Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3 p.m. Click here to learn more.
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Events - Free Narcan/Naloxone, Fentanyl test kits, and Deterra drug activation bags at the Flagstaff Downtown Library Thursdays September 28th and October 26th. Find out more here.
- Virtual Event on Alzheimer's Disease - Family members recount their experiences in supporting their loved ones with Alzheimer's Disease. Gain insights on topics such as diagnosis, compassionate in-home caregiving, the transition to assisted living, effective communication, and navigating ambiguous loss. Join us Wednesday, October 25th at 1:30 p.m.. Registration is required at this link.
- Join the Fall Season Safety Art Challenge - Have your kids draw a picture of how you can stay safe this fall and your drawing might be featured on our social media! Learn more here.
- Are you experiencing difficulties or a crisis and need a bike, prepaid cellphone, fuel card or bus pass? Visit our Health Disparities Program page to learn more about how we can help.
Contact UsKim Musselman, Director
Michele Axlund, Deputy Director
Eve Wolters, Deputy Director
2625 King St
Phone: (928) 679-7272
Toll Free: (877) 679-7272
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
467 Vista Ave
Page, AZ 86040
Mail to: PO Box 970
Page, AZ 86040
Phone: (928) 645-9400
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.,
closed 1 - 2 p.m.