November 8, 2022 General Election
Registering to Vote
You must be a registered voter to participate in the General Election. You can check your registration status online here: Search for Your Voter Registration. The registration deadline for the General Election is Tuesday, October 11, 2022. Register to vote online or print a registration form here: Voter Registration.
What is on my ballot?
The candidates and/or issues on your ballot are determined by your voting precinct and districts. Below is more information about the candidates and issues that may appear on your ballot:
- Candidates for Federal and State Offices
- Candidates for County, City, and Town offices in Coconino County
- Notice of County and Local Offices Write-in Candidates & Withdrawn Candidates
- Arizona 2022 General Election Publicity Pamphlet
- Coconino County Jail District Informational Pamphlet
- Flagstaff USD Informational Pamphlet
- City of Flagstaff Informational Pamphlet (English)
- City of Flagstaff Informational Pamphlet (Spanish/Español)
- Town of Fredonia Informational Pamphlet
Early Voting Options
There are several ways to vote early in the General Election:
Active Early Voting List (AEVL): If you have signed up to be placed on the Active Early Voting List, you will automatically receive a ballot by mail approximately three weeks before the election. For information about being placed on the AEVL click here: Active Early Voting List
Vote early in person: Early voting is available beginning Wednesday, October 12 at the following locations: Early Voting Locations. Please note that some locations are closed on Fridays. ID is required to vote in person. This list of acceptable ID explains what identification can be used to vote: List of Acceptable ID
Returning your Early BallotEarly ballots must be received no later than 7:00 pm on Election Day. Return your early ballot in any of the following ways:
- By mail, recommended no later than Tuesday, November 1 to ensure it is received by the deadline
- Drop it off at any of the following locations:
Election Day Voting
Voters registered in Coconino County may vote at their precinct-assigned polling place or at any Vote Center on Election Day. Polls are open from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm. You may locate your precinct-assigned polling place by using the address search here: Polling Place Locator. Click here for the complete list of polling places: Polling Place Locations
Vote Centers in Coconino County:
4650 N. US Highway 89
|NAU Walkup Skydome
1705 S. San Francisco St.
|Tuba City High School
67 Warrior Dr.
Tuba City, AZ
Identification is required to vote in person. This list of acceptable ID explains what identification can be used to vote: List of Acceptable ID