The Environmental Quality (EQ) division is offering some permitting using the online portal. As applications are moved into the portal they will no longer be available int he Application section below. The transition is expected to be complete before the end of 2020.
The online portal now offers the following applications / information requests:
- Notice of Transfer Application - view the Notice of Transfer Information Sheet
- Wastewater System Information Request (File Search) - view the File Search Information Sheet
- Site Investigation Application - view the Site Investigation Information Sheet
Onsite Wastewater Permitting
Note: All fees must be received with completed applications. Original signatures are required on all paper applications.
The following applications are not available on the portal and must be downloaded and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abandonment of a Septic System
- Waiver of Property Line Setback Requirement for Well
- Notice of Intent - view the Notice of Intent Information Sheet
- ADWR Notice of Intent to Drill a Well
- Procedure for obtaining endorsement of NOI to drill a well
- EQ Inspection Area Schedule
- Room Addition/Remodel/Replacement/Resize
- Room Addition/Remodel/Replacement/Resize (Commercial)
- Request for Discharge Authorization
- Permit Renewal
- Alternative Feature A312G Form
- Leak Test Certification