Online Permit Applications
Applying for a Building Permit Using the Online Portal
The Online Portal is used to apply for Building Permits. The website form is no longer used. Click here to visit the online portal.
If you are new to the portal, please view this video below for information on how to register, log in, apply, and upload electronic or scanned documents. ***Please note that at this time only PDF files can be accepted.***
Online Plan Review Process
- If you have questions about the online portal or your building permits, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that any PDFs must be sent in an unlocked version to ensure we can perform electronic review on them.
- Be sure to include any calculations, engineering, and specifications. View the Checklists below.
- Once received, a Permit Technician will review your application and be in touch with further information. This may include a list of submitted plan deficiencies, if any..
- If all required plan sets that are based on the minimum plan requirements have not been received within ten working days of the submitted date, the permit will be canceled, and you will need to reapply for a permit when you have a complete set of plans for review.
- Single Family Dwelling - $300.00
- All other Residential Projects - $40.00
- Commercial Buildings - $250.00
- All other Commercial Projects - $40.00
- Commercial Plan Checklist
- Building Permit Procedures & Minimum Plan Requirements for Commercial Projects
- Residential Plan Checklist
- Building Permit Procedures & Minimum Plan Requirements for Residential Projects
- Sample Site Plan