Featured Job of the Week:
- Coconino County is recruiting for a Opioid Crisis Response Peer Support Specialist to join the Health and Human Services Department. The successful candidate will have completed a peer support certification program, have experience working as a certified peer support specialist and is able to work within a team setting. We look forward to your application. Apply now at www.coconino.az.gov by Janaury 17, 2020 at 5PM.
Coconino County Mission Statement:
A land of vast and endless beauty, home to many cultures. With energy and enthusiasm we commit to:
- Conscientiously serve our community and provide our citizens with accessible local government;
- Provide the most effective and efficient delivery of services;
- Be sensitive to the needs of all citizens in our changing world;
- Challenge, recognize and support our employees because they are the backbone of the County;
- Protect, preserve and care for our environment
Letter From the Human Resources Director
The mission of the Human Resources Department is to support the County's task of creating and maintaining a culture of exemplary public service by recruiting talented, dedicated individuals and providing them with a workplace in which they are safe, productive, satisfied and challenged to realize their individual potential.
We find value in serving the diverse communities in which we live, while providing innovation, leadership and exciting change, at many levels
At Coconino County, we provide a diverse array of services that require the varied expertise of employees from all careers and backgrounds. If you are not sure how your education, background or talents can fit into a career at Coconino County, give us a call at 928-679-7100 or 800-559-9289. Thank you for your interest in our county.
Human Resources Director
Census2020 Job Opportunities
On the Census Team, everyone counts.
Coconino County is actively engaged in supporting the efforts related to the upcoming Census2020 to ensure a fair and accurate population count. Visitors to our website are encouraged to also consider opportunities to join the Census Bureau and a potential team member of the Census Team.
Click here to visit the federal website where you would be able to register and apply for job opportunities on the Census Team.