Weekly Coconino County COVID-19 Report
Published on Fridays. Latest report: 6/2/2023 (Week 21) English | Spanish
- To view the virtual version of the Weekly Report, click here.
- To view the Spanish virtual version of the Weekly Report, click here.
Please note that due to the end of the federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE), COVID-19 testing data is no longer available in the Weekly Report. The Weekly COVID-19 Report includes Community Level on page 2. Coconino County’s Community Level is Low based on the CDC classification.
The Coconino County COVID-19 Weekly Report and the CDC County Level data reporting include some differences:
- The reporting time frames for the Coconino County COVID-19 Weekly Report and the CDC County Level data postings vary. The Coconino County COVID-19 Weekly Report includes data from the previous week that has been reviewed. Incorrect, duplicated, or incomplete data within the dataset has been removed.
- CCHHS is using data from Coconino County hospitals to calculate Community Level.
- The CDC is reporting Community Level for Coconino County using metrics from the Coconino, Maricopa, and Pinal County health service area. This report provides a more global view of current transmission.
It is beneficial to review both the CDC and CCHHS data resources, and to consider the level of illness you are personally aware of in your community. Please also consider your personal risk level to inform your decisions on prevention measures needed. Individuals are encouraged to mask to their comfort and risk level.
Additional Case Information
COVID-19 Community Levels is determined based on three pieces of data: new COVID-19 hospitalizations, hospital capacity, and new COVID-19 cases. Categories for COVID-19 Community Levels have changed to three levels: Low (Green), Medium (Yellow), and High (Orange). According to the CDC, counties in Low and Medium can consider going without masks in public indoor settings. In High, the CDC recommends masks in all public indoor settings, including schools.
Weekly Coconino County Schools Report
The Coconino County COVID-19 Weekly Schools Report has been discontinued. Information regarding COVID-19 Community Levels can be found in the Weekly Coconino County COVID-19 Report.
To monitor COVID-19 metrics, visit the CDC COVID-19 County Check
For additional data, please visit the Arizona Department of Health Services.