Make a Payment
For the convenience of our community, the Flagstaff Justice Court has compiled a list of ways to pay court fines. If you are not sure of the violation charged or the fine due, you may contact Court Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. To allow for the complaint to be filed with the Court, please wait at least one week after the violation date before calling the Court.
Please check the Public Access to Court Case Information web site to obtain a Case Number. This website shows all open and pending cases in the state of Arizona excluding federal cases.
Ways to Pay
- Online: Pay with credit or debit cards at www.azcourtpay.com or www.flagstaffjcpayments.com.
- Offsite: Pay with cash at participating retailers with PayNearMe.
- Mail: Send a check, cashier's check or money order to Flagstaff Justice Court, 200 N. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Please include the complaint and/or case number and a current address (if different from address on check).
- Phone: call (928) 863-2574 Monday-Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. with credit card information. (This option can facilitate various languages with translators.)
- In-person: visit the Customer Service counter at Flagstaff Justice Court at 200 N. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We will accept cash payments as well as payments by check, money order, or credit card.
Please Note: It is the defendant's responsibility to follow up with the Court to ensure that the payment or correspondence sent via mail was received by the Court and that all charges have been resolved on or before the due date.
Court Ordered Financial Obligations
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgment of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. You can request a payment contract by completing the payment contract application. If you are interested in setting up automatic payments, please notify the Court staff. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you.