The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) Emergency Watershed Protection Project (EWPP) will reduce sediment production and transport on private lands. The EWPP project currently under construction includes sediment reduction measures in Mt. Elden Estates and Lockett Ranches.
- Status: Completed
- Construction Start: April 14, 2022
- Completion: November 2022
- Project Engineer: Natural Channel Design, Inc.
- Project Contractor: Tiffany Construction Co.
- Construction Cost: $1.54 Million
- Funding: Natural Resources Conservation Service & Coconino County Flood Control District