Contact Coconino built on SeeClickFix
Contact Coconino with SeeClickFix
Coconino County is proud to serve our residents. If you have a question or concern you can now Contact Coconino from your smartphone, tablet, or computer, thanks to our new partnership with SeeClickFix.
Use the SeeClickFix app to Contact Coconino, or report a concern.
Please help Coconino County better serve you by taking the time to complete your request in SeeClickFix. You can also contact the County by calling: 928-679-7120 or toll free at: 877-679-7120.
All SeeClickFix requests submitted are reviewed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, between 8:00AM - 5:00PM. PLEASE NOTE: SeeClickFix is not to be used for emergencies if Law Enforcement is required and this is an emergency, please call 911. If Law Enforcement is required and this is a non-emergency, please call our 24/7 line at 928-774-4523, option 1.
By utilizing SeeClickFix you have the option to upload a photo with each request, as a visual reference to help communicate your question or concern to County Staff. General questions are routed to the appropriate County Staff to help answer questions and provide solutions.
Need to learn how to use Connect Coconino?
The widget above allows you to make service requests, and well as discover existing problems that have been reported, from your desktop computer. To report an issue:
- Make sure the Report tab is selected .
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly. To ensure address accuracy, please select the correct address from the drop-down.
- Click Next.
- Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Some service requests will provide immediate information and direct you to either the appropriate webpage, service provider, or best contact.
- For those service requests that the County needs more information to best serve you, the system will
- Enter a Title (required), additional Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
- Enter your name and e-mail address so you can be notified when the issue has been rectified.
- Click Submit.
Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email as well.
For technical support with the SeeClickFix platform (web or mobile), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.