- The recorder's office is comprised of the recording division, which includes the offices of Microfilm, Mailroom, and Elections Department.
- Responsibilities include processing and creating a public record of all documents received in a timely manner, and to insure that all records are easily accessible to the public, and conducting all aspects of elections including voter management, outreach, and election processes.
- Search Recorded Documents VIEW HERE
- The search range for maps is January 1, 1891 to the current end date.
- Document images are available from March 29, 1999 to the current date.
- These images are in PDF format and will contain the "unofficial copy" watermark.
- If there is a requirement for a map without this watermark please contact the Coconino County Recorder.
Public Record Information
- Our records are indexed in chronological, alphabetical order by name or docket and page number, or after March 29, 1999, by document number.
- Indexing is done by computer from January 1983 to the present. Index books and microfilm are available prior to this date.
- You will need at least one party's name and approximate date of transaction.
Recording Fees are as follows:
Basic Recordings and UCC Filings are $30
This flat fee includes:
- Basic Recording Fee
- Each additional indexing category in title of document
- Each additional transaction on the same instrument
- Each additional indexing category on the same document
- Disclosure of Trust Beneficiary on Deed
- Affidavit of Property Value
Pricing for maps, plats, copies and other items can be found on the full Fee Structure. Refer to the Fee Structure or contact the Recorder's Office to verify fees.
- We are precluded by law from assisting with the preparation of your document, giving legal advice, or interpreting the legality of your document. The information provided here is intended as general information only.
- If you are a new resident or have moved, register to vote or update your voter registration here: Voter Registration
- View information about the Active Early Voting List