AS OF JULY 1, 2019, THE FEE FOR RECORDING A DOCUMENT WILL BE A $30.00 FLAT FEE.This flat predictable fee will include the following for all documents, unless otherwise specified:
- Basic Recording Fee
- Each additional indexing category in the title of the document
- Each additional transaction on the same instrument
- Each additional indexing category on the same document
- Disclosure of Trust Beneficiary on Deed
- Affidavit of Property Value
Pricing for maps, plats, copies and other items can be found on the full Fee Structure. Refer to the Fee Structure or contact the Recorder's Office to verify fees.
Basic Recordings and UCC Filings
All document types, regardless of page count - $30
- All Deeds of Conveyance
- All Deeds of Trust or Mortgage
- Releases of Deeds of Trust or Mortgage
- Affidavits of Labor/Mining Claims
- All UCC Documents
A.R.S. § 11-475 now requires: A person recording a deed of trust or mortgage constructed for at least one family but not more than four families shall include “RESIDENTIAL 1-4” in the caption heading on the first page of each document. Failure to comply with this subsection does not affect the validity of the document or the validity of the recording of the document.
- U.S., state, cities, and towns - $15
- Military discharges - no charge
Maps & Plats
- Must be originals drawn on archival, reproducible material.
- All maps and plats must include a title indicating the type of map or plat and have a place for the recording information.
- The fee is $24 for the first page, $20 for each additional page.
- Government map fees - $14 for the first page, $10 for each additional page.
- Subdivisions - 24"x36", 2" left margin, minimum 11-point type, drawn to an accurate scale.
- Surveys - acceptable sizes: 18"x24" or 24" x 36". Land surveyors must sign their certification, use a seal, and initial seal.
- Microfiche or imaging copies, per page - $1
- Government copies - $0.50
- Certification, Fax, Email - $3
- Copies of plat and survey maps - $7 per page
- Returned check fee - $25