Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) Training
** Classes will require wearing of a mask and
size of class will be limited to ensure social distancing **
For more information or to register,
Following a major disaster, first responders who provide fire and medical services may not be able to meet the demand for services. Number of victims, issues with communications, and road blockages can prevent people from accessing the emergency services they have come to expect at a moment's notice through 911. People may need to rely on each other for help in order to meet their immediate life saving and life sustaining needs.
CERT Training includes:
CERT Class Application
- Session I, Disaster Preparedness
- Session II, Disaster Fire Suppression
- Session III, Disaster Medical Operations Part I
- Session IV, Disaster Medical Operations Part II
- Session V, Light Search and Rescue Operations
- Session VI, Disaster Psychology and Team Organization
- Session VII, Course Review and Disaster Simulation
The Coconino County Sheriff's Office in partnership with Coconino County Emergency Management and other local organizations, are the sponsors of CERT training in the county.
The CERT members in Coconino County play a vital role in emergency responses. They regularly help staff information call centers during emergency events. They also help educate others in the community about emergency preparedness.
How You Can Become Involved in CERT