At this time, we are experiencing unprecedented call volumes and e-mails. Please allow up to 48 hours for a member of our team to respond back.
In person services have moved out of our downtown location. For all in person services, including cash payments, please visit our drive thru location at 2304 N. 3rd Street in Flagstaff or our location inside the Flagstaff Mall at 4650 N. US Hwy 89 in Flagstaff. Click here for more details, including hours of operation.
For additional information, you may submit a question online here, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (928) 679-8188.
Coconino County Property Taxes
- Submit a Question to the Treasurer's Office
- Search Property Tax Records, including payment history
- Pay Property Taxes Online Here
Coconino County Tax Liens
- Coconino County Parcel Maps enter parcel, account, or address information to look up details on properties.
- List of properties advertised in the AZ Daily Sun on January 25, 2023
Additional Information and Resources
- Have you moved? Address changes are managed by the County Assessor. You may change your mailing address by clicking here or contacting (928) 679-7962.
- Looking for additional information from our office? You may submit a public records request using the form here. Current Fees for Services.
- To all of our customers, including citizens, other county departments, and other government entities, we pledge to faithfully execute the duties of this office as prescribed by law, in an honest fashion, by giving a full account of transactions processed by this office. This includes the confirmation and tracking of transactions, investments and disbursements, and ensuring the safety and security of all funds and information under the direct supervision of this office.