BBE Course Description
Call early for an enrollment application and other related information. Training is typically limited to 15 participants.
|Duration||Fee||Dates & Hours
||Training Delivery Platform
(27 hrs in-class, plus homework & individualized assistance)
|2021 Summer BBE Business Plan Development Training
6 PM - 9 PM,
Sept. 21, 28,
Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26,
Nov. 2, 9, 16
Next Class (Tentatively):
6-9 pm, Tuesdays,
Jan 11 - Mar 8
Internet-Based Distance Delivery via Zoom
[*Due to social distancing precautions to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic this training is NOT classroom-based but offered only via Zoom video conferencing. See Zoom system requirements at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux.]
Coconino County Health & Human Services - Community & Career Services (CCHHS-CCS) partners with Coconino Community College's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to facilitate our 36-hour, 9-week Internet-based small business plan development training. We utilize Zoom and LivePlan delivery platforms to assist budding entrepreneurs in assessing business idea feasibility while also giving existing business owners the tools required to stabilize and/or grow their small businesses. The objective of the course is to help develop a sound and easily implementable business plan. This plan and the essential business knowledge gained from the course can help you secure needed capital to successfully launch and/or grow the business of your dreams. The class enrollment fee is only $125, and an income-based partial (50%) scholarship may also be available to those who qualify.
Summary Outline of Classes
Click here for a Summary Outline of the BBE 9-Week Program.
• Facilitation of the course by a seasoned SBDC counselor with years of small business development experience.
• The business plan creation process is designed to assist understanding and user-friendly development of the components of a business plan.
• The LivePlan template makes it easier to develop the various aspects of your business processes and operations each week.
• Guest speakers bring their expertise for various key business areas, such as:
- Business Finance
- Business Accounting
- Business Law
- Consumer/Client Relations
- Small Business Loans
• Links to printed materials and videos that will enhance the learning experience and compliment the curriculum.
• Assistance with developing a pitch slide deck as well as an understanding of the art of presentation including “pitching” and your “elevator speech”.
Flyer and Enrollment Application
For a BBE downloadable flyer, click BBE training flyer.