Building and Safety
Mission of the Building Division
- First, we work to safeguard public safety, health and welfare.
- Second, we work to improve the quality of Life with strong, affordable, energy efficient buildings.
- Third, we work to create a safer community for the people of Coconino County.
The Online Portal allows you to apply for a permit, make a payment online, view your permit status, or request an inspection. If you have questions about how to use the Online Portal, please contact 928-679-8850 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Adam Hicks - Chief Building Official - 928-679-8862
- Kathryn Schmidt, Lead - 928-679-8888
- Shantina Gandall - 928-679-8860
- Amy Egan - 928-679-8764
- Christine Saltzman - 928-679-8887
- Dale Buck, Lead - 928-679-8896 office, 928-864-8568 cell
- Ruben Rodriguez - 928-679-8858 office, 928-699-8371 cell
- Donald Newton - 928-679-8863 office, 928-607-1188 cell
- Brad Lawry - 928-679-8861 office, 928-607-1187 cell
- Jaime Urias - 928-679-8871 office, 928-326-1398 cell
- Steve White - Lead Plans Examiner - 928-679-8854
- Robert Hernandez - Plans Examiner - 928-679-8891
- Tiffany Thomas - Plans Examiner - 928-679-8857
Building Division Emergency After Hours & Weekend Operation Hotline - 928-679-8865
Please call the phone number above for building or building system failures that occur after normal hours of operation. Please leave your contact information and the duty officer will contact you as soon as possible. Please do not use this service for any County business other than EMERGENCY building or utility situations.