Setting Aside, Sealing, or Expunging Criminal Convictions

Setting Aside a Conviction: You were discharged from probation or prison and you want to ask the court to dismiss the judgment of guilt and release you from all penalties and disabilities resulting from the conviction. 
Setting Aside a Felony in Superior Court or Federal Court and Restoring Civil Rights
Setting Aside a Misdemeanor

Sealing Criminal Records: You want to remove your criminal record from public view.
Forms and Instructions

Expunging Marijuana Criminal Records: You want to erase your marijuana criminal record.
Forms and Instructions
Free Legal Help
Can I expunge non-marijuana criminal records?