Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Coconino County Superintendent of Schools Dr. Risha VanderWey is seeking applicants for appointment to five school districts.
One seat is vacant in the Coconino Association for Vocations, Industry, and Technology (CAVIAT) Education District in Fredonia, Fredonia-Moccasin Unified School District, Grand Canyon Unified School District, Coconino Community College District #5 and three seats are open in Maine Consolidated School District.
Applicants must be Arizona registered voters and residents of the school district for at least one year prior to the date of appointment. Applicants or their spouses cannot be an employee of the district.
• Download the application at http://www.coconino.az.gov/schoolboardapplication
• Deadline to submit is 5 p.m. on April 30
• Submit by email to email@example.com (live signature original required)
• Submit by fax to 928-526-1469 (live signature original required)
• Mail/Drop off: Coconino County School Superintendent, 2384 N Steves Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
An advisory committee may be assembled consisting of district residents and a current board member to conduct interviews and assist Superintendent VanderWey in the appointment process.
For more information, please call the Office of the Coconino County School Superintendent at 928-679-8070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.