Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Coconino County Superintendent of Schools Dr. Tommy Lewis is seeking applicants for appointment to the Tuba City School District Governing Board.
One seat will be vacant. This position will be filled prior to December 24, 2020 so the appointee can start their duty on January 1, 2021 as a new board member.
Applicants must be Arizona registered voters and residents of the school district for at least one year prior to the date of appointment. Applicants or their spouses cannot be an employee of the district.
• Download the application here http://www.coconino.az.gov/schoolboardapplication
• Deadline to submit is November 23, 2020 by 5pm
• Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (live signature original required)
• Submit by fax to 928-526-1469 (live signature original required)
• Mail to Coconino County School Superintendent, 2384 N Steves Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
An advisory committee may be assembled, consisting of district residents and a current board member to conduct interviews and advise Superintendent Lewis on the appointments.
For more information, please call the Office of the Coconino County School Superintendent at 928-679-8070 or email: email@example.com.