Can I make an online payment for a Community Development Permit?

Yes, once you have set up an online account using the Online Portal, “Pay Online” is an available option. You may navigate to My Portal and My Applications to view any permits or requests that you have created that you wish to pay for. If you are not the applicant or did not initiate a permit, but wish to pay for a permit, please enter your Portal Access Code. A Permit Technician at Community Development can let you know your Portal Access Code when you call 928-679-8850.

If you prefer to bypass the portal, you may make a payment using our payment vendor’s site as long as you have your permit/request number on hand. The link for this 3rd-party site is here.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make an online payment for a Community Development Permit?
2. Can I make payment over the phone for a Community Development Permit?
3. How do I build a house in Coconino County?
4. Are accessory structures (e.g. Barns, Garages, Sheds, Carports and similar structures) allowed on vacant land?
5. Can I drop power to my vacant piece of property?
6. Do I need a septic or sewage system installed prior to obtaining my building permit?
7. Are Portable sheds (e.g. Graceland, Weatherking, etc.) allowed as livable structures?
8. Do I need a permit to install or place a manufactured/mobile home on my property?
9. How long does it take to secure a building permit for structures?