Who do I ask about something I didn't see in these other FAQs?

We're always happy to help direct you to the right place: gis@coconino.az.gov, (928) 679-7800.

Questions about:Contact:
  • Zoning
  • Ingress/ egress
  • Easements
  • Building structures
  • Certificate of Occupancy (including for RVs)
Coconino County Community Development:
(928) 679-8850

  • Street signs on or intersecting a County-maintained road
Coconino County Public Works:
(928) 679-8300
  • Recording deed or changes to deed
  • Recording easement
  • Affidavit of property value
Coconino County Recorder
(928) 679-7850
  • Change the ownership of a property
  • Remove decedent’s name from deed
  • Make any other changes to a deed
  • Record business name
An attorney
  • Correcting a legal description (including easements)

A surveyor or land attorney
See also the Assessor's FAQs

Show All Answers

1. Who can help me "verify my address"?
2. Who can help me change the physical address of my property?
3. Who can help me change my mailing address for my taxes?
4. Who can help me get a street name?
5. What is my Zip code / town?
6. How long does it take for a property purchase to show up on the Parcel Viewer?
7. How do I use the Parcel Viewer?
8. How can I access free GIS data?
9. How can I buy Coconino County parcel data?
10. How can I find the legal description of my property?
11. How do I pay my property taxes?
12. How to I find a plat map?
13. How do I buy LiDAR data?
14. Who do I ask about something I didn't see in these other FAQs?