- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated Pfizer and Moderna series booster recommendations to 5 months and expanded eligibility for Pfizer doses to those 12 and over and recommends additional dose for some immunocompromised children and adults.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Updated and Shortened Guidance on Isolation and Quarantine
- Arizona Department of Health Services Updated and Shortened Guidance on Isolation and Quarantine
- Release from Quarantine & Isolation Flow Chart
- How long to stay home when you are sick with COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidance for fully vaccinated individuals
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidance for Festivals and Other Multi-Day Large Gatherings: COVID-19 Planning Toolkit
- Arizona COVID-19, Housing and Eviction Resources
- Arizona Department of Education
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Department of Health Services COVID-19 Administrative Orders
- COVID-19 Social Safety-Net Services Coalition Resources - Food, housing, cash assistance, senior grocery hours, and more.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Funeral Assistance
- Free at-home COVID tests
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Resources
- World Health Organization
Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) and Antivirals
Monoclonal Antibodies fight COVID-19 and the virus that causes it (SARS-CoV-2) and are directly given to qualifying high-risk patients via IV or a series of injections. Evidence suggests that mAb treatment can reduce the amount of viral load in a person's body. Click here for more information.
Governor's Executive Order Updates
Coconino County Press Releases
- January 6, 2022 CCHHS Urges Precautions as COVID-19 Variants Result in Increased Community Transmission
- October 22, 2021 CDC Authorizes Booster Doses for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson for Certain Populations
- September 24, 2021 CDC Added an Additional Group for Pfizer Booster Eligibility Late Last Night
- September 23, 2021 CDC Approves Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for Certain Populations