|Para ver este sitio web en espanol, haga clic en el botón 'Select language' en la parte inferior izquierda de la página y seleccione Español.|
Governor's Executive Order Updates
On March 25, 2021, Governor Doug Ducey announced several updates to the state’s COVID-19 measures, including events, businesses, and local ordinances.
You can read the full news release here: https://azgovernor.gov/.../arizona-hits-3-million-vaccine...
The Coconino County Board of Supervisors and County Manager Peru remind you to mask up.
- Arizona Department of Education
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- COVID-19 CCHHS Collaborator Information
- 10 Public Health Strategies to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- Mental Health Resources to Post for the Community from Stronger as One
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home
- Stop the Spread flyer
- How to Wash Your Hands flyer
Glossary of Terms
- Asymptomatic - A person is a carrier for a disease or infection but experiences and shows no symptoms.
- Isolation - A sick person with COVID-19 is isolated to prevent spread to other people.
- Quarantine - A healthy person who might be exposed is quarantined to prevent possible spread to other people. This person is monitored for symptoms during their quarantine.
- Surveillance - A information gathering method which watches Health Care centers and facilities for possible COVID-19 cases.
- Monitoring - A process of CCHHS contact with individuals to watch for symptoms among individuals.
- Presumptive positive - A positive case from the State lab. HHS Treats presumptive positive cases as if they are confirmed cases.
- Confirmed case - A presumptive positive case confirmed by the CDC lab. These cases are treated as positive case by HHS.
- Close contact - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing/contact-tracing-plan/appendix.html#contact
- Percent Positive - the number of people with a positive test result, reported electronically out of all people with COVID-19 Testing reported electronically completed in AZ.
- COVID-Like Illness (CLI) - The National Syndromic Surveillance Program's BioSense Platform ESSENSE tool detects COVID-Like Illness (CLI) visits by identifying key terms and codes within the patient's stated reason of visit, and discharge diagnosis code field. CLI visits are displayed as a percentage of total hospital visits .
Coconino County Press Releases
- April 13, 2021 Coconino County Pauses its Use of the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine in Accordance with Guidance from CDC & FDA
- April 2, 2021 Coconino County a Leader in Vaccine Administration, Thanks FEMA, National Guard, and Partners
- March 29, 2021 Continued Mitigation Efforts Needed to Combat COVID-19
- March 19, 2021 Coconino County Expands Vaccine Eligibility to All Persons Aged 18
- March 16, 2021 Coconino County Moves to Phase 1c; Includes 35 and Older in Vaccine Eligibility
- March 3, 2021 Coconino County Moves to Include Those 55 and Older in Phase 1b
- February 26, 2021 Additional First Dose COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments to open on Friday, Feb. 26
- February 18, 2021 Due to Continued Shipping Delays, Coconino County Forced to Cancel Saturday First Dose COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- February 17, 2021 Due to Extreme Weather and Subsequent Shipping Delays Coconino County and Some of its Partners Forced to Cancel Some First Dose COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- February 14, 2021 Coconino County Moves to Vaccinating All Groups in Phase 1b
- February 10, 2021 Fort Tuthill County Park Closed Over Holiday Weekend: Only those with a vaccine appointment, Flagstaff Snow Park/Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
Ticket, or business at Luke Air Force Base may access Fort Tuthill
- February 6, 2021 Coconino County Opens 1,100 COVID Vaccine Appointments on Sunday, Feb. 7
- February 4, 2021 Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments to Open at Noon on Feb. 5
- February 3, 2021 Coconino County Statement on the Passing of former Navajo Nation President and Arizona State Legislator Albert Hale
- January 27, 2021 County Vaccination Efforts Hampered by Lack of Vaccine Doses
- January 26, 2021 Coconino County Announcing COVID-19 Testing Site Changes
- January 25, 2021 Coconino County announces COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Site Changes Due to Weather
- January 19, 2021 Coconino County Announces Participation in the National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- January 19, 2021 County Board Reviews COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Ahead of Anticipated Increase in Vaccine Availability
- January 19, 2021 Coconino County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. and Those Lost to COVID-19
- January 13, 2021 Coconino County Moves to Include Those 65 and Older in Phase 1b Following ADHS Announcement
- January 13, 2021 Coconino County Continues to Vaccinate Priority Populations Within Phase 1b
- January 12, 2021 Coconino County Sees High Demand for COVID-19 Vaccine
- January 8, 2021 Coconino County Moves to Vaccinating Priority Populations Within Phase 1b
- January 4, 2021 Coconino County and partners collaborate on Phase 1 COVID-19 vaccinations
- December 29, 2020 Modified Hours at Fort Tuthill COVID-19 Testing Site for New Year’s Holiday
- December 22, 2020 Take steps during the holidays to prevent the spread
- December 16, 2020 Coconino County Prepares to Receive COVID-19 Vaccine
- November 20, 2020 Coconino County Returns to more Restrictive Phase I Operations as COVID-19 Cases Rise
- September 24, 2020 COVID-19 Testing and Flu Vaccinations Scheduled in Page, AZ
- September 18, 2020 Coconino County to Open Some Lobby Spaces on Monday
- September 4, 2020 Saliva-based COVID-19 Testing Scheduled in Tusayan, AZ
- September 1, 2020 Saliva-based COVID-19 Testing Available
- September 1, 2020 Saliva-based COVID-19 Testing Scheduled in Tusayan, AZ
- August 21, 2020 COVID-19 Surge Testing extended
- August 19, 2020 CCHHS Clinic set to reopen
- August 12, 2020 COVID-19 Testing scheduled in Tusayan and Fredonia
- August 7, 2020 Coconino County COVID-19 Testing Surge announced
- July 30, 2020 Registration for COVID-19 testing at Fort Tuthill highly encouraged
- July 23, 2020 COVID-19 Testing scheduled in Williams, AZ
- July 16, 2020 Registration for COVID-19 testing at Ft. Tuthill testing site RECOMMENDED
- July 9, 2020 COVID-19 Testing scheduled in Page, AZ
- July 8, 2020 CCHHS offering COVID Aware Enhanced Food Handler’s Certification
- July 6, 2020 COVID-19 Testing Site resumes operation Monday, July 6
- July 2, 2020 Public health precautions recommended for Independence Day celebrations
- July 1, 2020 Coconino County Calls on All to Wear Face Coverings
- June 25, 2020 Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program funds available
- June 25, 2020 Fort Tuthill COVID-19 Testing Site closures
- June 19, 2020 Coconino County Acts to require face coverings when physical distancing is not possible
- June 13, 2020 COVID-19 Testing scheduled in Fredonia cancelled
- June 10, 2020 New COVID-19 Weekly Report available
- June 9, 2020 Coconino County fair modified due to COVID-19
- June 9, 2020 COVID-19 Testing Scheduled in Fredonia
- May 30, 2020 Fourth County COVID-19 Testing Blitz collects 341 tests
- May 28, 2020 Coconino County Health and Human Services offers businesses reopening plan review and guidance
- May 28, 2020 Coconino County schedules fourth COVID-19 Testing Blitz
- May 27, 2020 Face coverings required in Coconino County Court buildings
- May 9, 2020 Second Coconino County Testing Blitz nets 413 COVID-19 Tests
- May 6, 2020 COVID-19 blitz
- May 4, 2020 County hosts town hall on COVID-19
- May 1, 2020 County announces free wireless hotspot in Page
- April 30, 2020 COVID-19 AZ Testing Blitz
- April 10, 2020 County announces additional specimen collection sites.
- April 7, 2020 Teacher of the Year and Rookie Teacher of the Year celebration postponed
- April 3, 2020 Parks and Recreation Announces Amenity Closures
- April 1, 2020 In Response to Coconino County Health and Human Service Letter, Grand Canyon National Park Announces Closure
- March 26, 2020 County Board of Supervisors issue statement to close Grand Canyon National Park
- March 26, 2020 County announces changes to drive-up specimen collections sites
- March 25, 2020 Coconino County announces new office and building procedures
- March 24, 2020 Coconino County Health officials confirm first death due to COVID-19
- March 23, 2020 County Courts modify schedules and procedures
- March 22, 2020 Evidence of Community Transmission
- March 22,2020 Coconino Response exhausting resources and supplies
- March 20, 2020 Parks & Recreation announces operational changes
- Update: Louise Yellowman County Park in Tuba City will close at 5 p.m. Saturday
- March 18, 2020 Proclamation to mitigate spread of COVID-19
- March 18, 2020 Presumptive positive case of COVID-19 reported in Coconino County
- March 18, 2020 press release
- March 17, 2020 press release
- March 16, 2020 press release